Our View - Gregory Zulu 35:
The Gregory Zulu 35 is a great choice as an all-round pack. It’s capable for high end users with a host of technical features and equally at home on regular hikes year round.
The 35L capacity means the Gregory Zulu 35 is great as a winter pack for all your essentials or for overnight summer trips alike. It’s light and with it’s CrossFlo suspension system there’s plenty of ventilation to keep you cool. It’s an ideal pack for moving fast and high trips in the hills, with the back system and high end materials it’s comfortable to wear when it’s full.
The Gregory Zulu 35 follows a classic lid top system and it has a host of features to boot. There’s useable pockets on the hip belt, pole and equipment holders, a raincover/accessory pocket and much more besides. All in all, if you are looking for a flexible pack to do a lot and last, this could be it.
Specifications - Gregory Zulu 35:
- Independent tool and trekking pole attachment loops
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose management
- Sunglass stash on shoulder harness for quick access to your shades
- Main access top-loader | full-body U-zip
- Weight: 1.25 kg
- Dimensions: 14.0 x 31.0 x 31.0 cm
- Rain Cover Weight: 0.077 kg
- Max. Carry: 16 kg
- Volume: 35 L
- Body: 210D nylon, 100D nylon
- Base: 210D nylon
- Harness/Hipbelt/Lumbar: Lifespan EVA foam, EVA foam, open cell foam
- Chassis Support: 4mm Spring steel, HDPE
- Lining: 200D embossed polyester