Our View - Hanwag Anisak GTX Men:
Hanwag are a really high quality boot brand and the new Anisak GTX lives up to this reputation offering an excellent lightweight option to its boot range. The Anisak aims to offer long time wear comfort on easy to moderate terrain. The boot is built on a wider last providing extra room in the forefoot for those with wider feet or just prefer a more spacious toebox.
The Anisak is lined with an ultra-lightweight membrane which provides waterproofing and high levels of breathability. The outsole is made from a really lightweight but exceptionally grippy material with a unique honeycomb construction for even less weight. The grip is great on a range of surfaces but especially grass and softer terrain.
The Anisak GTX upper is nubuck which is soft and comfortable from day one whilst the protective heel and toe caps provide added durability. The soft textile cuff is an excellent addition around the ankle for comfort.
Specifications - Hanwag Anisak GTX Men:
- Patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durable waterproof and very breathable
- Wider last construction for additional comfort with more space around the forefoot and ball of the foot.
- Suitable for everyday, leisure and general hiking use, i.e. easier hikes in lowland terrain and walks on good paths.
- Protective heel and toe cap
- Soft textile cuff for additional comfort
- Lightweight sole construction with honeycomb structure
- Exceptionally lightweight construction
- Note: Lace length: 6 - 8 = 170 cm 8½ - 11 = 180 cm 11½ - 13 = 190 cm
- Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 590
- Upper: Nubuck, Cordura®
- Sole: HANWAG TREK
- Sole Features: • Innovative sole with a honeycomb structure for a significant loss of weight • Good traction on softer ground (forests, grass etc.) • Full-length cushioning
- Lining: GORE-TEX® More Season Sierra