Our view – Hanwag Banks II Lady GTX
The Hanwag Banks II Lady GTX has been updated to improve on an already great walking boot. It’s a staple of our boot sales in our store and it’s not difficult to see why it’s so popular as a ladies’ walking boot. The Hanwag Banks II Lady GTX is a great mix of quality materials and durability. It’s built to be light – the upper mixes cordura and Nubuck leather and the sole unit is cushioned but relatively lightweight.
The Hanwag Banks II Lady GTX is ideal for walking and trekking in all but the most testing terrain, it’s the boot to choose for the vast majority of miles you are likely to walk. It’s the ideal spring/summer/autumn walking boot and the fit is very popular amongst our customers in store.
Specifications - Hanwag Banks II Lady GTX:
- GTX - Patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable
- Air Pulse System - Increased comfort and enhanced air circulation due to a pumping action in the tongue and cushioning while walking.
- Resolable - Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
- Leather lacing tab: transfers lacing tensions to the back
- Rear bumper - Raised sole at heel
- Front bumper - Raised tip at front of sole
- Lightweight leather and Cordura® upper
- Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 510
- Upper: Nubuck / Cordura®
- Sole: Vibram® Endurance
- Sole Features
- Good cushioning
- Good traction on softer ground (forests, grass, etc.)
- Very good flex
- Full-length cushioning
- Lining: GORE-TEX® laminate
- Gender: Women's
- Last: Normal fit
- Lace length: 180 cm, 6 mm