Our View - Hoka Mafate Speed 2 Women:
The Hoka Mafate Speed 2 Women has been revised in parts to improve the light, grippy and well cushioned trail running shoe that can cover ultra distances with ease.
The first generation of the Mafate Speed 2 was a great shoe – grippy yet light and with the magic cushioning that works so well for comfort over longer distances. The improvements to the Ladies Mafate Speed 2 are sensitive to the original shoe and Hoka have made improvements to the support in the upper and the sole unit. The tread pattern has been re-shaped to allow improved flexing over variable terrain and with several deep grooves to allow better grip and improved flex.
All in all, the Hoka Mafate Speed 2 Women is a shoe we really like. It’s highly suited to much that UK trails have to offer and ideal for longer distance trail running and easing fatigue.
Specifications – Hoka Mafate Speed 2 Women:
- Fit: Medium
- Surface: Trail
- Category: Neutral: Max Cushion
- Preferred Ride: Plush
- Offset: 4 mm
- Forefoot: 29 mm
- Heel: 33 mm
- Lightweight No Sew SpeedFrame Construction
- External Monomesh Debris Screen
- Lightweight External TPU Heel Counter
- HOKA ONE ONE Race Lace
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Lightweight Cushioned CMEVA Top Midsole
- RMAT® Midsole|Outsole
- Sculpted Arch Pod Support
- 4mm Heel to Toe Offset
- Strategic Hi-Abrasion Rubber Zones