Saucony Endorphin Trail
New Patagonia Torrentshell Colours
Our View – Hoka Men’s Speedgoat Mid 2 GTX:
The Hoka Speedgoat Mid 2 GTX is a true hybrid, equal parts Speedgoat trail running shoe and mid-cut fast hiker, the Speedgoat Mid GTX 2 hits the sweet spot between a trail runner and hiking boot.
Featuring an anatomically designed collar for additional ankle support, the Speedgoat Mid GTX 2 performs in a variety of weather conditions thanks to a GORE-TEX waterproof bootie. A speed hiker with a Vibram® Megagrip outsole, the Speedgoat Mid GTX 2 is a force to be reckoned with on any day.
Specifications - Hoka Men’s Speedgoat Mid 2 GTX:
- Features a premium lightweight and breathable GORE-TEX waterproof bootie that keeps your feet dry in a variety of weather conditions
- Water-resistant mesh upper offers wearability in a variety of seasons
- Anatomically designed molded foam collar provides additional ankle support
- Midsole features a new lightweight foam for a more responsive ride
- Wider forefoot offers a more stable ride and accommodating fit
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole provides grip in wet and dry conditions
- 5mm "stepped" lugs offer additional support and stability
- Zonal rubber placement adds support and stability
- Neutral Stability - The Speedgoat Mid 2 GORE-TEX features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
- Balanced Cushioning - The Speedgoat Mid 2 GORE-TEX is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
- Weight - 376.00g
- Heel to toe drop - 4mm