This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Hoka Sky Kaha GTX Men
in-store price: £180.00
Our View - Hoka Sky Kaha GTX Men:
The Hoka Sky Kaha GTX has been updated this season to include the highly regarded GORE-TEX waterproof liner which should help to further increase the boots protection from wet feet.
Over the past few years the Hoka Sky Kaha has firmly established itself as a hugely popular walking and ultradistance running boot for use in challenging conditions when you plan to spend extended time on your feet or you just want/need extra protection/
The Hoka Sky Kaha uses all the knowledge built up through years of designing maximal cushioning running shoes and puts this into this lightweight, but durable boot. The benefits of the maximal cushioning associated with this the Kaha is an enhanced impact protection that helps to soften impacts to your feet, ankles, knees, hips and back.
Grip wise the Kaha GTX retains the exceptional Vibram Megagrip outsole that ensures you’ll feel confident covering virtually any surface and the full grain leather upper increases the boots durability and also helps to hold the foot securely on uneven terrain.
Specifications - Hoka Sky Kaha GTX Men:
- GORE-TEX® waterproof bootie keeps your feet comfortable and dry
- Features a full-grain waterproof leather upper for durability and support
- Features an EVA top layer for plush comfort next to the foot
- Bottom layer of rubberized foam offers durable cushioning and a supportive base
- Features a Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- Includes multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
- Weight: 508g
- Heel to toe drop: 6mm