Our View – Hoka Speedgoat 3 Women:
The slightly wider toebox and midsole of the version 2 Hoka Speedgoat alongside the more aggressive Vibram MegaGrip Outsole were widely welcomed and as such they have been retained in the latest version.
Therefore, the major updates to the version 3 of the very popular Speedgoat series are seen in the upper. The main goals for Hoka were to increase the level of support and security of foot hold and to achieve this they have increased heel support and lockdown around the midfoot. The inclusion of a ‘seatbelt’ cradling the midfoot is an excellent design and really holds the foot in pace providing extra confidence and comfort.
Putting all these elements together makes the Speedgoat 3 an excellent choice for longer distance training and racing when you want extra cushioning and protection but don’t want to compromise on performance.
Specifications - Hoka Speedgoat 3 Women:
- Open engineered mesh construction to maximise breathability and support.
- Reinforced TPU midfoot overlays to help ensure a secure fit.
- TMidfoot cage construction designed for stability and lockdown/foot capture.
- Oversize EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning.
- Wider platform designed to provide a more stable base on varied terrain.
- CMEVA foam midsole absorbs impact points and offers stable footing.
- Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs.
- Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain.
- More durable outsole design.
- Medium Fit
- Trail Shoe
- Dynamic Stability
- Offset: 4 mm
- Forefoot: 30 mm
- Heel: 26 mm
- Weight: 258.00 g (EU 42 2/3)