Our View - Hoka Stinson 3 ATR Women
Maximal cushioning shoes are an excellent choice for anyone undertaking high mileage training, ultra races or those who suffer from any type of back or lower limb pain. Not only is the extra cushioning excellent for softening impact the rolling shape of the hoka shoes also allows the foot to naturally roll from landing to toe off rather than generating high braking forces on foot strike.
The Stinson 3 ATR provides Hoka's highest levels of cushioning and support and has been fully redesigned based on feedback from its predecessors. The updates include a more precise late-stage Meta-Rocker which increases forefoot support and the underfoot geometry has been tuned for an improved ride and increased stability off-road. Imporovements to the upper include a new ComfortFrame in the heel and midfoot to provide a closer more secure fit, and light padding has been added to the tongue to increase comfort.
The Stinson 3 ATR is a highly durable, very versatile shoe which can handle miles of both tarmac and trails making it the ideal choice for runners taking on multiple surfaces.
Specifications - Hoka Stinson 3 ATR Women
- Fit: Medium
- Surface: Road to Trail
- Category: Neutral: Max Cushion Ultra Size
- Offset: 6 mm
- Forefoot: 28 mm
- Heel: 34 mm
- Weight: 280g
- Lightweight No Sew SpeedFrame Construction
- Heel and Midfoot ComfortFrame Fit
- Lightweight External Heel Counter
- Late Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Full-Length Compression-Molded EVA Midsole
- Deep Active Foot Frame
- Full Ground Contact Design
- Hi-Abrasion Rubber with 3mm ATR Lugs for Versatile Traction
- Longitudinal Flex Grooves for Improved Stability