Our Review - Hoka Stinson ATR 4 Men:
The Hoka Stinson ATR has always been a big hitter in the Hoka line-up and the update to this years model with a wider last means that it is even better for the long distance comfort it is specifically aimed at.
The outsole of the Stinson ATR has also been tweaked with slightly tighter packed lugs proving aggressive enough for most terrain and is equally happy on stretches of tarmac too.
Hoka is well known for its maximal cushioning and the Stinson ATR 4 is right at the top of their cushioning levels. In combination with the later stage rocker mechanism the Stinson does an excellent job at absorbing impact and reducing fatigue.
The Hoka Stinaon ATR 4 have received some welcome updates and they really are shoes that will keep you going and going whatever the distance.
Specifications - Hoka Stinson ATR 4 Men:
- Speedframe construction for midfoot capture and support
- Reinforced open mesh completes a durable, breathable package
- Molded Ortholite sockliner
- Updated with a wider platform and more accommodating fit
- Stable late stage Meta-Rocker
- The highest volume CMEVA midsole in the HOKA ONE ONE for maximum, lightweight cushioning
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- Podular outsole design provides stability on uneven terrain
- Offset: 5 mm
- Forefoot: 32 mm
- Heel: 37 mm
- Weight: 272.00 g (EU 42 2/3)