Our Review - Hoka Stinson ATR 5 Women:
The Hoka Stinson ATR for women has always been a big hitter in the Hoka line-up and the update to this years model has seen a few tweaks to the fit rather than big changes for even better comfort and performance over long distances.
Version 5 of the Stinson sees a more refined toe box and better foot lock down from the upper to increase stability and support.
The outsole of the Stinson ATR sees tightly packed lugs providing aggressive grip on pretty much any terrain but it is equally happy on stretches of tarmac too.
Hoka is well known for its maximal cushioning and the Stinson ATR 4 is right at the top of their cushioning levels – “plush”. In combination with the late stage rocker mechanism the Stinson does an excellent job at absorbing impact and reducing fatigue.
The Hoka Stinaon ATR 5 is a shoe that deserves the praise it gets from those taking on the toughest and longest challenges or those who need maximum cushioning and support.
Specifications - Hoka Stinson ATR 5 Women:
- Arch-lock wings for superior midfoot lock-down.
- Reinforced open mesh completes a durable, breathable package.
- Reinforced toe cap for additional durability.
- The wide midsole and accommodating fit ensure a comfortable ride.
- Late stage Meta-Rocker designed for additional stability and a smooth toe-off.
- The highest volume CMEVA midsole in the HOKA ONE ONE® lineup for optimal lightweight cushioning.
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction.
- Podular outsole design provides stability on uneven terrain.
- Offset: 5 mm