Our Review - Hoka Stinson ATR 6 Women:
Always popular the Hoka Stinson ATR is now into its 6th version and each time Hoka change a few subtle things to make a brilliant shoe even better. Thanks to its high levels of cushioning, comfort and a grip the Hoka Stinson is a trail running shoe design to take in long distances over a wide range of surfaces.
Updates to the most recent version mean the Stinson ATR 6 is sure to provide even better comfort and performance over long distances. A drop in weight to just 278g sees the Stinson ATR 6 feel even more nimble for a shoe that provides such high levels of protection.
A wider (than most Hoka shoes) toe box is accompanied by an excellent foot hold through the midfoot so you’ll feel secure whatever the terrain. lock down from the upper to increase stability and support. A reinforced toecap protects against trail debris such as rocks and stones while the lightweight upper mesh is made from recycled polyester fibres for the environmentally conscious and is a highly breathable material to keep your feet comfortable in warmer conditions.
Hoka is renowned for its maximal cushioning and the Stinson ATR provides the highest volume of cushioning in the range which in combination with the late stage rocker mechanism absorbs impact and reduces fatigue.
The Hoka Stinson ATR 6 is a shoe that is up to the challenge of the ultimate ultra-distance challenges and is also an excellent choice for those who suffer from frequent low limb or back issues.
Specifications - Hoka Stinson ATR 6 Women:
- Engineered mesh with recycled polyester fibres
- Anatomical support wings for secure lockdown
- TPU-reinforced toe cap provides additional durability
- Highest volume CMEVA midsole in the HOKA ONE ONE® lineup for optimal lightweight cushioning
- Broad midsole and accommodating fit for a comfortable ride
- Late stage Meta-Rocker offers additional stability and a smooth toe-off
- Broad, closely spaced lugs deliver versatile traction on uneven trails
- Zonal rubber engineered for lightweight durability
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- Offset: 5 mm
- Weight: 278g