Our Review - Hoka Stinson Mid Gore-Tex Men:
The Hoka Stinson Mid Gore-Tex is a really versatile, rugged walking boot with a mid-height design that offers a little more ankle support and protection than a shoe nut without the extra height and restriction of a full boot.
Featuring Hokas renowned ultra-cushioning the Stinson Mid also include a GORE-TEX waterproof bootie that will keep your feet dry in wet conditions. The anatomically designed collar that extends just over the ankle provides a little support and also increases proprioception of the ankle to enhance your ability to respond should you feel yourself going over on the ankle.
Designed to perform on a wide range of surfaces the Hoka Stinson Mid is aimed at hikers looking for a lightweight, agile boot that almost performs like a robust trainer. The waterproof Nubuck leather adds extra protection and durability and a lugged 4mm sticky rubber outsole provides excellent traction.
Wherever your next adventure is the Hoka Stinson Mid Gore-Tex boot is a great choice for those looking for maximal impact protection and efficiency.
Specifications - Hoka Stinson Mid Gore-Tex Men:
- Waterproof Nubuck leather upper and GORE-TEX waterproof bootie provide a premium and complete barrier from a variety of weather
- Anatomically designed molded foam collar provides additional ankle support
- Durable ripstop gusseted tongue provides additional midfoot lockdown
- Wide midsole and accommodating fit ensure a comfortable ride
- Late stage Meta-Rocker offers additional stability and a smooth toe-off
- Features the highest volume CMEVA midsole in the HOKA ONE ONE® lineup for optimal lightweight cushioning
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- Podular outsole design provides stability on uneven terrain
- Weight - 481.00g
- Heel to toe drop - 5mm