Our View – Icebug Horizon Women’s RB9X:
The Women’s Icebug Horizon RB9X is a lightweight trail running shoe that is ideal for easier trails and shorter distances. It also has sustainability at its heart with a high percentage of the materials eco-friendly sourced.
The light and airy upper has rich padding in the collar and tongue for excellent comfort. The tongue has a sock-like construction for even better fit. The lacing system firmly fixes the foot in place while the slightly wider toe box is the perfect combination for comfortable runs on mixed terrain.
The midsole adds torsional stability and is fully cushioned for excellent protection and comfort. The 7 mm drop is a perfect balance for speed and protection. The RB9X® outsole provides trail runners with traction on a mix of gravel and easy trail terrain.
Specifications - Icebug Horizon Women’s RB9X:
- RB9X® outsole
- Supportive stability and full cushioned
- Light and airy upper
- Upper from bluesign® polyester with sublimation print.
- Lining from bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed polyester
- Removable insole from Ortholite Hybrid, lined with bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed polyester.
- Weight: 460 gram
- Drop: 7mm
- Regular Last with straight big toe line
- Midsole: Lightweight EVA with 20% BloomFoam
- Terrain: Forest roads, Trail, Wet rocks
- Torsion: Stability flex
- Outersole: RB9X with 15% recycled rubber.
- Cushioning: Full
- Usage: Running, Trail running