Our View – Icebug Outrun M RB9X:
The Icebug OutRun RB9X is a trail running shoe with focus on providing comfort over long distances be this casual runners looking for stability and support or ultra-runners log big mileage.
The light polyester upper, in combination with the lacing system and soft heel cup, offers an exceptional fit which adapts to your individual foot shape. This snug fit around the midfoot provides excellent support on rough terrain and when descending while the generously sized toebox is ideal for slightly wider feet or for the expected swelling that accompanies long distance events.
The BUGforce midsole provides excellent cushioning and high levels of rebound making these excellent at reducing the feeling of fatigue over long distances. and ample cushioning, a combination that translates to a soft ground impact but yet an energetic take off. Torsional rigidity supports on uneven surfaces and the forefoot Rock Shield and mudguard surround protects on rocky terrain.
Outsole lugs are designed for easy trails and gravel roads as well as being capable on stretches of tarmac. The excellent RB9X compound provides unparalleled traction on both wet and dry days.
Specifications - Icebug Outrun M RB9X:
- Long distance trail comfort
- BUGforce midsole with Rock Shield
- RB9X® rubber compound
- Upper from bluesign® 100% recycled PET polyester.
- Lining from bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed polyester.
- Removable insole from Ortholite Hybrid, lined with bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed polyester
- Weight: 610 gram
- Drop: 7 mm
- Regular Last with straight big toe line.
- Usage: Running, Trail running
- Midsole: BUGforce EVA with 20% Bloom Foam. Rock Shield.
- Terrain: Forest roads, Trail, Wet rocks
- Torsion: Stability Flex
- Outersole: RB9X with 15% recycled rubber.
- Cushioning: Full