This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Injinji NuWool Liner Crew
Our Review - Injinji NuWool Liner Crew:
The Injinji NuWool Liner sock as an excellent ultra thin baselayer sock to wear under other socks for additional comfort or warmth. The individual toe seperation provides excellent blister protection as well as allowing your feet to function naturally with toe-splay and shock-absorption ability improved. The merino wool is fantastically soft and provides excellent warmth in the cold and keeps you cool in the heat. As well as being naturally microantibacterial so keeps smell to a minimum.
Specifications - Injinji NuWoolLiner Crew:
- Natural Toe Splay
- Blister Prevention
- Superior Moisture Management
- True L/R anatomical secure fit
- Toe mobility which allows stronger, healthier feet
- Arch support for secure and stable fit
- 200-Needle Count Construction
- Fiber content: 44% NüWool™ 51% Nylon 5% Lycra®