Our View - Injinji Run Midweight No Show:
The Run Midweight toesock are ideal for those looking for a slightly thicker sock for that little extra cushioning and warmth during runs and workouts. The mesh top ensures maximum breathability and there is excellent arch support. Despite the no show length the snug cuff and slightly higher back tab ensure the socks won’t slip down.
The five-toe design ensures minimal risk of blistering and maximum comfort. The no-show design sits just above the shoe top.
Specifications - Injinji Run Midweight No Show:
- Arch Support - Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
- Blister Prevention - With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Moisture Management - Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therefore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Total Foot Utilization - When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Mesh Top - Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot.
- Fibre Content - 30% COOLMAX® 67% Nylon 3% Lycra®
- Protective Cushion - Extra cushioning on the footbed to increase foot comfort.