Our Review - Inov-8 AT/C Stormshell HZ M:
The Inov-8 All Terrain Stormshell half zip is a mens running jacket that’s built for mountain weather. It’s ultra light, so it’s easy to carry for emergency use (and fulfils race kit requirements) but it’s a useable mountain running waterproof jacket.
With it’s fully taped seams and very useable adjustable hood the Inov-8 All Terrain Stormshell is bound to become one of the most used bits of kit you carry. It uses a 2.5 layer waterproof and breathable fabric that’s got a 20,000mm hydrostatic head (this means the fabric has been tested to withstand the pressure of 20 metres of water) it’s breathable too and all for just 150grams. With its wired peak and zippered chest pocket, the Inov-8 All Terrain Stormshell is ready for all the mountains can throw at it.
Specifications - Inov-8 AT/C Stormshell HZ M:
- Colour : BLUE
- Deep centre front YKK Aquaguard 2 way front zip with internal storm flap and locking zip heads.
- Gender : MENS
- Includes stuffsac.
- Lycra bound cuffs with integrated thumb hole.
- Material : 100% Nylon ripstop face, PU Laminate
- Roll-away hood with wired peak and single hand adjustment.
- Specification :
- Weight : 150g / 5.5oz
- YKK Aquaguard chest pocket zip with fully taped seams.