Our Review - Inov-8 AT/C Stormshell HZ W:
The women’s Inov-8 AT/C Stormshell HZ W is a much simpler product than it’s name would suggest – it’s a lightweight women’s waterproof trail running jacket that’s designed to cope with all weathers in mountainous terrain.
It’s a waterproof running smock that features an athletic, well-tailored fit and all the essential features yet weight in at just 140g, the Inov-8 AT/C Stormshell HZ W is super light and will hopefully stay in your pack or belt for most of it’s life. Fully taped seams, waterproof fabric and a wired peak on the fully adjustable hood means it fulfils all race requirements for kit but we think this is a truly solid, useable waterproof fell running jacket.
Specifications - Inov-8 AT/C Stormshell HZ W:
- Deep centre front YKK Aquaguard 2 way front zip with internal storm flap and locking zip heads.
- Gender : WOMENS
- Includes stuffsac.
- Lycra bound cuffs with integrated thumb hole.
- Material : 100% Nylon ripstop face, PU Laminate
- colour : TEAL/PINK
- Roll-away hood with wired peak and single hand adjustment.
- Specification :
- Weight : 140g / 5oz
- YKK Aquaguard lower pocket zip with fully taped seams.