Our view - Inov-8 Race Elite Vest 10:
Inov-8 certainly know what makes a good running pack and the Race Elite Vest 10 is the perfect example of this. Designed for racing and training over long distances the Race Elite Vest 10 fits like a piece of clothing and its narrow design means it won’t interfere with your running action.
In addition to the large 10-litre rear section, there are also multiple pockets on the front of the vest for carrying essentials you want close to hand. The bottom two pockets carry 2, 500ml water bottles that sit flat to the body and can be easily accessed and replaced on the move.
Comfort is excellent thanks to the wide range of adjustability and on the fly compression of the entire pack means limited bounce keeping you comfortable over the long haul.
Specifications - Inov-8 Race Elite Vest 10:
- Adjustable one-size design
- 10L running vest pack
- Storage for water, gels and supplies
- Ease of access - Six pockets to the front ensure all bottles, food and essentials are quick and easy to access.
- Race ready - 10-litre compartment, with dual vertical zip, comfortably holds all mandatory race kit – and lots more if required.
- Zero bounce - On-the-fly compression can be used to compress the pack when less is being carried and ensure it doesn’t bounce around when running.
- Multiple storage options - Side pockets with reinforced bases for all poles or additions kit/food/water.
- Use on the move - For quick access to running poles without removing the pack, attach them to the pole holders on the base of the product.