Our View - Inov-8 Race UltraShell Pro FZ Waterproof Jacket Men’s:
Weighing a quite remarkable 106g the brand new Inov-8 Ultrashell Pro is a fully waterproof, highly breathable running jacket that packs down next to nothing but will keep you dry and protected in the worst conditions.
The new Pertex Shield provides a 3-layer, 20,000 HH waterproof material and fully taped seams keep the jacket fully sealed yet the 40,000 B-1 breathability means you don’t overheat from the inside and suffer the dreaded wet build up inside.
Further features include a well-fitting hood that stays in position however hard the wind blows keeping protected while maintaining your field of vision. A small arm pocket is ideal for small essentials and doubles as a storage pouch for when the jacket is not in use.
If you are looking for the ultimate lightweight waterproof jacket for high intensity activities the new Inov-8 Ultrashell Pro is hard to beat.
Specifications - Inov-8 Race UltraShell Pro FZ Waterproof Jacket Men’s:
- The ultimate three-layer waterproof running jacket that weighs an insane 106 grms
- Inov-8’s most breathable running jacket ever (40,000 B-1)
- Stay dry and protected in even the wildest of weather conditions
- Weight - 106g / 3.7oz
- Material - 100% Polyamide with PU membrane
- Stay dry and protected - New Pertex Shield is a 3-layer waterproof fabric with a high protection rating of 20,000 HH. Jacket also has taped seams throughout.
- Incredibly breathable - Boasts a breathability level of 40,000 B-1 (double the level of any other inov-8 jacket). This allows heat to move super-fast through the shell and helps runners perfectly regulate their body temperature.
- Storage - A small arm pocket positioned out of the way from pack straps is ideal for stashing small items.
- Run light and fast - Jacket packs neatly away into the integrated pocket.
- Head protection - Pre-shaped hood with flexible peak protects the head and ears, while remaining securely positioned no matter how strong the wind.