Our View - Inov-8 Raceshell Pro FZ Men’s:
Weighing a quite remarkable 106g the brand new Inov-8 Raceshell Pro is a fully waterproof, and their most breathable running jacket to date that packs down next to nothing but will keep you dry and protected in the worst conditions.
The Raceshell Pro FZ is packed with industry-leading technical features that will keep runners dry and protected in even the wildest of weather conditions. With new Japanese technology the Raceshell Pro is Inov-8’s most breathable running jacket ever at 70,000 B-1 and, unlike many other three-layer waterproofs on the market, can be packed away small into its own integrated pocket.
If you are looking for the ultimate lightweight waterproof jacket for high intensity activities the new Inov-8 Raceshell Pro is hard to beat.
Specifications - Inov-8 Raceshell Pro FZ Men’s:
- The ultimate three-layer waterproof running jacket that weighs an insane 106 grms
- Inov-8’s most breathable running jacket ever (70,000 B-1)
- Stay dry and protected in even the wildest of weather conditions
- Weight - 106g / 3.7oz
- Material - 100% Polyamide with PU membrane
- Stay dry and protected - New Pertex Shield is a 3-layer waterproof fabric with a high protection rating of 20,000 HH. Jacket also has taped seams throughout.
- Incredibly breathable - Boasts a breathability level of 70,000 B-1. This allows heat to move super-fast through the shell and helps runners perfectly regulate their body temperature.
- Storage - A small arm pocket positioned out of the way from pack straps is ideal for stashing small items.
- Run light and fast - Jacket packs neatly away into the integrated pocket.
- Head protection - Pre-shaped hood with flexible peak protects the head and ears, while remaining securely positioned no matter how strong the wind.