Our View - Inov-8 Roclite G 345 GTX W:
The Inov-8 Roclite Boots have always been a popular choice for walkers and runners looking for a lightweight, flexible boot that will allow them to traverse ground quickly, comfortably and with extra protection than a shoe can provide but without the extra bulk and weight of a full walking boot.
This year Inov-8 have included the new Graphene outsole in the 345 GTX Roclite which increases the durability of the shoe meaning you should get mile after mile of traction. Upperwise the materials are designed to be hardwearing and the GTX membrane ensures your feet will stay dry while maintaining a comfortable temperature inside thanks to its breathability.
Specifications - Inov-8 Roclite G 345 GTX W:
- Superior graphene-enhanced G-GRIP outsole - Revolutionary graphene-enhanced G-GRIP outsole offers the world's toughest and most durable grip. Multi-directional, claw-shaped cleats, each with a wide contact area, provide unrivalled grip over unpredictable terrain and quick release of any debris.
- Lightweight GORE-TEX® boot - GORE-TEX product technology works to deliver protection from the elements and optimum climate comfort for your feet.
- Cushioned ride with POWERFLOW midsole - POWERFLOW midsole delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- INCREASED FLEXIBILTY - Designed to move with your foot, allowing you to adapt, react and grip on all unpredictable terrain.
- GET MORE SUPPORT - Boot-cut ensures superb ankle support, helping a fatigued runner or fast hiker maintain a better gait.
- GET THE PERFECT FIT - Built around the natural anatomy of the foot, the ADAPTERWEB met-cradle adapts to the natural movement and swelling of the foot in motion.
- Fit Scale - 3
- Drop - 8mm
- Footbed - 6mm
- Lug Depth - 6mm
- Midsole - POWERFLOW
- Midsole Stack - 16mm / 8mm
- Shank - META-PLATE
- Sole Compound - GRAPHENE GRIP
- Product Weight - 345g/ 12.1oz