Our View - Inov-8 Roclite G 370 Women:
The Inov-8 Roclite G 370 is the world’s first fast hike boot to feature a graphene-enhanced rubber outsole.
Featuring a waterproof membrane and a tough durable upper the Roclite 370 has a great level of grip for a wide range of terrain thanks to the 6mm graphene studs. Designed not only to deliver maximum grip the graphene infused outsole is also designed to last for miles and miles - the world’s toughest grip.
Weighing just 370g the Roclite G 370 has a whole host of features for the fast and light hiker or runner including ankle cuffs for added protection and stability. Avoid the extra bulk and restriction of a full hiking boot with the comfortable, protective Roclite 370 G.
Specifications - Inov-8 Roclite G 370 Women:
- Graphene-enhanced rubber outsole - Get the world’s toughest grip - Revolutionary graphene-enhanced G-GRIP rubber outsole is scientifically proven to be 50% stronger, 50% more elastic and 50% harder wearing.
- For fast hiking over all trail and mountain terrains - Versatile 6mm studs, each with wide contact area, provide excellent grip over everything from soft mud to hard rock. They are positioned specifically so no debris clogs up on the outsole.
- POWERFLOW+ midsole technology delivers 10% better shock
- Agility with protection - the META-PLATE is a flexible rock plate that not only provides underfoot protection from rocks but also flexes with the foot’s natural gait to aid agility
- Get extra ankle protection - the higher cut of the boot provides additional ankle protection and support.
- Hike with dry feet - the waterproof ballistic nylon upper materials repel water and keep feet dry, while at the same time offering optimal breathability.
- Fit Scale - 4
- Drop - 9mm
- Footbed - 6mm
- Lug Depth - 6mm
- Midsole - POWERFLOW+
- Midsole Stack (midsole only) -18mm / 9mm
- Shank - META-PLATE
- Sole Compound - GRAPHENE GRIP
- Product Weight - 370g / 13oz