Our View - Inov-8 Roclite Pro G 400 GTX:
The Inov-8 Roclite Pro G 400 GTX is the hero product of the Inov-8 Fast and Light hiking range providing a highly durable, robust walking boot with a Graphene infused outsole that provides exceptional grip and wear properties.
To match the durability of the outsole the upper has been reinforced using a Schoeller ceramic-coated fabric. In combination this means the boot is not only made to last it is also lightweight and really comfortable.
Waterproofing is taken care of via the ever-reliable Gore-Tex membrane which also offers excellent breathability so your feet won’t over heat in warmer wet conditions.
If you want the pinnacle of fast and light hiking boots then the Inov-8 Roclite Pro G 400 GTX is the shoe for you.
Specifications - Inov-8 Roclite Pro G 400 GTX:
- GRAPHENE GRIP - Our ultra-thin Graphene-enhanced outsole with 6mm cleats offer exceptional grip across all terrains and conditions. Graphene-enhancement also improves the durability of the sole, getting you more miles out of your boots.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - By keeping the Graphene-Enhanced Rubber sole Ultra-thin, we can keep the boot remarkably light without compromising on comfort, grip or durability, keeping you agile and light on your feet on even the roughest of terrain.
- COMFORT - A carbon-infused rockplate provides flexible under foot protection as well as external heel support. Combined with an increased stack size and wider fit gives optimal foot support and comfort throughout your adventures.
- WATERPROOF - A GORE TEX waterproof membrane within the boot ensures that you are fully protected from the elements whilst still allowing breathability, keeping you dry and comfortable throughout your hike.
- DURABLE - The boots upper is made from a super-tough Schoeller ceramic-coated fabric, giving the boots incredible long lasting durability, alongside a durable rubber toe rand keeping you comfortable and protected for longer.