This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Inov-8 Roclite Recycled 310 Men's
in-store price: £130.00
Our View - Inov-8 Roclite Recycled 310 Men’s:
The Inov-8 Roclite Recycled 310 sets a new standard in environmentally shoe design and manufacturer.
Made from 80% recycled materials, the Roclite 310 boosts all the technical performance we know and love from the rand with a light and responsive trail shoe. The reliable Roclite lugs, provide reliable traction on a wide range of terrains. Designed to be vegan friendly the Roclite Recycled really is a shoe that will support you on your next fast and light adventure without harming the planet.
Specifications - Inov-8 Roclite Recycled 310 Men’s:
- For fast-hiking, fast-packing and chasing adventures in the great outdoors.
- Upper material: Knitted from 100% rPET yarns, which were recycled from discarded plastic bottles.
- Rand: The protective materials on the upper are 90% engineered from recycled plastic bottles, deliver a soft feel with outstanding strength and durability.
- Tongue & collar lining: Designed using 100% recycled foams, which have been upcycled after previously being used in another product. Lacing and webbing also 100% recycled.
- Footbed: Made using recycled EVA chips, it delivers high levels of rebound and spring.
- Midsole: BLOOM® foam midsole is made from 10% algae biomass which cleans and restores the environment when harvested.
- Outsole: Natural gum rubber that has not been dyed, all contributing to a vegan-friendly product.
- Studs: Iconic ROCLITE 6mm studs that deliver superbly versatile grip across all terrains, from hard ground to mud and everything in between.
- Drop: 8mm
- Fit: 3 (1 narrow - 5 wide)
- Footbed: Recycled EVA chips
- Lug Depth: 6mm
- Midsole: BLOOM® foam midsole
- Midsole stack height: 16mm / 8mm (midsole only)
- Sole Compound: Natural gum rubber with sea algae