This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Inov-8 Roclite Recycled 310 Women's
in-store price: £130.00
Our View - Inov-8 Roclite Recycled 310 Women’s:
The Women’s Inov-8 Roclite Recycled 310 sets a new standard in environmentally shoe design and manufacturer.
Made from 80% recycled materials, the Roclite 310 boosts all the technical performance we know and love from the rand with a light and responsive trail shoe. The reliable Roclite lugs, provide reliable traction on a wide range of terrains. Designed to be vegan friendly the Roclite Recycled really is a shoe that will support you on your next fast and light adventure without harming the planet.
Specifications - Inov-8 Roclite Recycled 310 Women’s:
- Upper made from 100% recycled polyethylene terephthalate (rPET) yarns
- rPET yarns recycled from discarded plastic bottles
- Upper is strong, durable, and has a soft feel
- Tongue and collar lining use 100% recycled foams
- 100% recycled lacing and webbing elements
- Footbed made with recycled EVA chips, delivers high levels of rebound and spring
- Bloom foam midsole made from 10% algae biomass which cleans and restores the environment when harvested
- 2 Arrow Shock Zone with an 8mm heel-forefoot differential (16mm/8mm)
- Undyed natural gum rubber sole contains sea algae
- Iconic 6mm Roclite lugs give versatile grip across all terrains
- Suitable for vegans
- 310g (size UK 8)