Our view - Inov-8 TerraUltra 260:
You’ve seen the Graphene version now welcome the standard model! The Inov-8 TerraUltra 260 provides all the same design features of its big brother but without the Graphene infused outsole and Kevlar upper.
Providing exceptional levels of shock absorption the TerrUltra 260 is built on a zero-drop platform that encourages a more efficient running style. Despite the high levels of cushioning the TerraUltra remains flexible and responsive maintaining a great ground feel as you move.
Grip wise the 4mm cleats provide great traction on mixed terrain and is especially suited to harder packed, stone trails. If you are looking for a well cushioned, super comfortable trail shoe for long distances the TerraUltra 260 is a great choice.
Specifications - Inov-8 TerraUltra 260:
- Fit Scale - 4
- Drop - 0mm
- Footbed - 6mm POWER FOOTBED
- Lug Depth - 4mm
- Midsole - EXTEROFLOW
- Midsole Stack - Heel 9mm / Forefoot 9mm
- Shank - DFB
- Sole Compound - E-GRIP
- Product Weight - 260g/ 9.17oz
- Superior trail traction - 4mm cleats, each with water dispersal channels, prevents aquaplaning and gives maximum grip.
- Run natural - Grooves in the outsole and midsole provide multi-directional flexibility. Coupled with the zero drop, this ensures high levels of exteroception and allows the shoe to move naturally with the foot.
- No compromise - EXTEROFLOW midsole minimises shock impact and delivers high levels of underfoot cushioning without compromising on ground feel.
- React fast - Built around the natural anatomy of the foot, EXTEROFIT technology in the shoe upper reacts to the natural movement and swelling of the foot when running longer distances.