Our View - Inov-8 Trailpant Waterproof Trouser Women:
The Inov-8 Trailpant is now available in a women’s specific cut and also sees an improvement in waterproof protection and breathability over previous Inov-8 waterproof trousers. The Trailpant is ideal for both trail running and fast hiking in wet weather. They are fully featured and designed to stand up to the coldest, wettest conditions.
Stretch materials ensure maximum range of movement so these are pants you can put on and forget you’re wearing them, ideal if conditions look set to stay horrible for the day.
Waterproofing is at a high 20,000 HH as is the breathability at an equally impressive 20,000 B-1 rating meaning you’ll stay dry during intense activities. Thanks to the fully taped seams the Trailpant meets the mandatory kit requirements of most races and the knee length zips help you to get the trousers on and off quickly when needed.
Specifications - Inov-8 Trailpant Waterproof Trouser Women:
- Now available in a women-specific cut
- Designed for really cold, wet conditions
- New TRAILPANT is more waterproof and breathable
- Allow unrestricted running movement
- Weight - 152g / 5.36oz
- Material - 100% Polyester with PU membrane
- Stay dry and protected - 2.5 layer waterproof fabric with a high protection rating of 20,000 HH. Also has taped seams throughout.
- Enjoy breathability - Boasts a high breathability rating of 20,000 B-1. This allows heat to move through the shell and helps runners regulate their body temperature.
- Run unrestricted - The super-soft fabric stretches with the body ensuring an unrestricted running movement.
- Easy to carry - Packs away into an integrated stash pocket.
- Added versatility - Knee high zips ensure the trousers are quick and easy to put on/take off before, during and after racing.
- Race ready - Fulfils all the criteria when race organisers rule a waterproof trouser must be carried as part of mandatory kit.