Our View - Kathmandu Heli Thermore Men’s Hooded Jacket:
The Kathmandu Heli Thermore Hooded Jacket is a fabulous multi-purpose jacket which combines excellent warmth with breathability. Filled with Ecodown and bluesign approved recycled synthetic fibres this not only a jacket that will keep you warm it is also really environmentally friendly too.
The Kathmandu Heli Thermore Hooded Jacket is ideal for colder weather activities or everyday wear. The jacket is DWR treated so will shed a light shower and prevent the filling getting water-logged. Elasticated hoods and cuffs ensure a snug fit and the adjustable hem seals everything out.
Packing down into its own pocket for easy and compact carriage this is a great choice for trek and travel. In wet weather it is great to wear as an extra layer under a fully waterproof shell too.
Specifications - Kathmandu Heli Thermore Men’s Hooded Jacket:
- Thermore™ Ecodown™ – bluesign™ approved recycled synthetic fibres with the equivalent warmth of 600 fill power down
- PETA approved vegan product – made with 100 percent polyester and recycled polyester
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish – which encourages water to bead off the fabric’s surface
- Full front zip with a chin guard
- Elasticated hood and cuffs plus an adjustable hem – for enhanced fit and weather protection
- Dries quicker than down and is easy to care for
- Two secure zip pockets and two large inner stash ones
- Packs into its own pocket to save you space – part of our pack&GO solution
- Fabric - Shell: 100% Polyester; Lining: 100% Polyester; Fill: 100% Polyester
- Weight – (Size Medium) 500 g