Our View - Kathmandu MerinoPRO Men’s Long Sleeve Top:
Merino wool baselayers should be the foundation of your outdoor gear wardrobe. Warm in the cold and cool in the heat they have amazing moisture management and natural odour control too.
The Kathmandu MerinoPRO long sleeve baselayer is made more durable than standalone merino wool thanks to the inclusion of a small amount of tough nylon. Stretch has been assured thanks to a lycra content too, so you’ll have full freedom of movement.
With a fitted but not tight fit the long sleeve top has raglan sleeves for comfort and the ergonomic, low profile thumbhole cuffs provide added protection in the cold.
You can be assured that the Kathmandu Merino wool is from a farm that follows the Responsible Wool Standard so all the sheep and the land they graze is well looked after.
Specifications - Kathmandu MerinoPRO Men’s Long Sleeve Top:
- Made with Merino Wool fibre – you'll enjoy moisture management plus natural odour and temperature control
- Tough Nylon, core – a more durable yarn giving you a long lasting garment
- Stretch – a touch of elastane to give you freer movement while hiking
- Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) certified – their goals are to protect the sheep that supply the wool and the land they graze
- Lightweight – giving you exceptional warmth for its weight
- Raglan sleeves with forward-placed seams for less chafing and more comfort
- Ergonomic, low profile thumbhole cuffs – a unique Kathmandu design
- Easy to care for – machine washable
- Composition - 83% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon, 5% Polyurethane
- Weight - 200 g