Our View - Keela Belay Pro Jacket Mens
The Keela Belay Pro offers thermal insulation in the form of a weather defensive outer layer. Wind and water resistant, the Belay Pro uses PrimaLoft Gold insulation that is soft and easily compressible, making the Belay Pro a firm favourite on a cold winter day.
Specifications - Keela Belay Pro Jacket Mens
- Water/wind Resistant
- One handed drawcord adjustable neck baffle
- Two zipped hip pockets
- Left hand side inner pocket
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Scooped Back
- Two way main zip with inner stormflap
- One handed drawcord adjustable hem
- Filling :- Primaloft Gold - is the highest performing insulation on the market for warmth, water resistance, softness and compressibility. PrimaLoft® Gold is an ultra-fine microfiber insulation that is as warm, soft and lightweight, and is warmer, wet or dry, than all other insulations. Ultra-fine fibres form tiny air pockets that trap body heat and keep the cold out. The result is immediate warmth without the bulk. PrimaLoft® Gold Microfibers are engineered for permanent water resistance and create tight surface tension that resists moisture penetration, resulting in an insulation that dries faster than goose down. Ultra-fine fibres mimic the compressibility of goose down and are breathable, allowing moisture vapour to be transported through the fibres and away from the skin.
- Outer Fabric:- Flylite RipstopFlylite Ripstop is ideal where something a little more durable is needed. With ripstop construction this 100% nylon fabric is hardwearing, even in the harshest terrain. Ideal for a variety of applications from trail running to mountaineering.