Our View - Keela Belay Pro Jacket Womens
The Keela Belay Pro offers thermal insulation in the form of a weather defensive outer layer. Wind and water resistant, the Belay Pro uses PrimaLoft Gold insulation that is soft and easily compressible, with excellent warmth to weight ratio, making the Belay Pro a firm favourite on a cold winter day. A feminine cut allowing a full range of movement whilst still maintaining that chic look.
Specifications - Keela Belay Pro Jacket Womens
- Neck baffle
- Two zipped hip pockets
- Chest pocket with concealed zip
- Adjustable cuffs
- Scooped back
- 2-way front zip
- Contrasting coloured zips
- Inner stormflap
- Shockcord at hem
- Dupersoft micro outer fabric
- Filling :- Primaloft Gold - is the highest performing insulation on the market for warmth, water resistance, softness and compressibility. PrimaLoft® Gold is an ultra-fine microfiber insulation that is as warm, soft and lightweight, and is warmer, wet or dry, than all other insulations. Ultra-fine fibres form tiny air pockets that trap body heat and keep the cold out. The result is immediate warmth without the bulk. PrimaLoft® Gold Microfibers are engineered for permanent water resistance and create tight surface tension that resists moisture penetration, resulting in an insulation that dries faster than goose down. Ultra-fine fibres mimic the compressibility of goose down and are breathable, allowing moisture vapour to be transported through the fibres and away from the skin.
- Outer Fabric:- Flylite RipstopFlylite Ripstop is ideal where something a little more durable is needed. With ripstop construction this 100% nylon fabric is hardwearing, even in the harshest terrain. Ideal for a variety of applications from trail running to mountaineering.