Our Review - Keen Gypsum II Waterproof Boot Men:
The Keen Gypsum II is a comfortable, supportive walking boot with a nice roomy toebox making it ideal for those with wider feet or who prefer more room in the forefoot. The mix of waterproof leather and fabric combined with Keens excellent KeenDry waterproof membrane will keep your feet dry and free from debris.
The Gypsum is a stable shoe with a wide outsole platform to provide excellent stability on uneven ground. The heel stabiliser and full length shank supports the foot really well making all day walks a pleasure. The support around the ankle gives a nice confidence on cambered terrain without feeling stiff or restrictive. The outsole grip is great on mixed terrain proving grip in tricky conditions and the toe bumper protects your feet from rocks.
The Keen Gypsum II is a great choice for general hill and dale walking offering a comfortable boot for a wide range of people.
Specifications - Keen Gypsum II Waterproof Boot Men:
- Weight: 19.1 oz/541.1 g
- KEEN.DRY - A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Waterproof nubuck leather & breathable mesh upper
- Heel support structure
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- 4mm multi-directional lugs
- KEEN.Zorb strobel
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed - This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Stability shank
- KEEN.CUSH - is a blend of recycled PU, cork and memory foam that contours to feet and adjusts to give you the cushioning you need throughout your day.