Our Review - Keen Gypsum II Waterproof Boot Women:
The Keen Gypsum II has been designed to provide a comfortable, supportive fit for all day comfort. The boot has incorporates the KeenDry membrane with waterproof leather and fabric overlays to provide excellent waterproofing.
The fit of the Keen Gypsum is especially popular with individuals who have wider feet or those who prefer more room in the forefoot. Away from the toebox the fit is secure and comfortable thanks to the heel stabiliser and full length shank which hold the foot nicely. The support over the ankle also increase the feel of confidence on uneven and cambered terrain.
Outsole wise the Keen Gypsum offers excellent traction on mixed terrain with deep 4mm lugs positioned across the outsole for maximal grip at all angles. The Keen Gypsum Boot is a great choice for anyone looking for a comfortable, supportive boot for regular use in the hills and valleys.
Specifications - Keen Gypsum II Waterproof Boot Women:
- Weight: 16.4oz/463.7g
- KEEN.DRY - A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Waterproof nubuck leather & breathable mesh upper
- Heel support structure
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- 4mm multi-directional lugs
- KEEN.Zorb strobel
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed - This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Stability shank
- KEEN.CUSH - is a blend of recycled PU, cork and memory foam that contours to feet and adjusts to give you the cushioning you need throughout your day.