Our Review - Keen Gypsum II Waterproof Men:
The Gypsum has always been a popular shoe in the Keen range and it is clear to see why. The Gypsum is a really solid, versatile walking shoe that offers a nice wide toebox for those with wider feet or who like a little extra space.
The outsole has nice deep 4mm lugs that are positioned to grip at any angle and is great for mixed terrain walking. The Gypsum has great cushioning and support thanks to the dual density compression-moulded EVA midsole, heal support structure and full length stability shank.
The Gypsum is a great shoe that really can do it all from hills and dales to days in town this is a great all-rounder to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
Specifications - Keen Gypsum II Waterproof Men:
- KEEN.DRY - proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Leather and textile Upper
- Heel support structure
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- 4mm multi-directional lugs
- Breathable mesh lining
- Dual density compression-molded EVA midsole
- ESS stability shank for support
- EVA strobel for cushioning
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Waterproof nubuck and textile upper