Our View - Keen Liberty Ridge Mens
The Liberty Ridge hiking boot is KEEN’s tough, supportive high-performance leather boot for long trips on gnarly trails. The shock absorbing direct-attach PU midsole delivers lasting comfort, and a full-length shank adds stability. The waterproof upper and KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane combine to keep your feet dry. Designed to handle any trail surface, if you rack up serious backcountry mileage with a full pack, this is your boot. European Made with materials from around the world.
Specifications - Keen Liberty Ridge Mens
- Full length stability shank
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Dual compound rubber outsole
- Integrated PU heel cushion
- KEEN.DRY ® waterproof breathable membrane
- Metal speed hook and eyelet lacing system
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- We do not recommend the use of aftermarket insoles or orthopaedics due to the integrated heel cushion
- KEEN.DRY - A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN - This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.