This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Keen NXIS EVO Waterproof Boot
in-store price: £139.99
Our View – Keen NXIS EVO Waterproof Boot:
The Keen NXIS EVO Waterproof Boot has a trainer like fit with additional protection for walking off-road. The mid height boot has been designed as a lightweight walking boot for light trails and tracks, when you need more support and durability than a trainer, but not necessarily the weight and protection of a full boot.
Designed to take on a wide range of terrain, taking you from street to trail and back the Keen NXIS EVO has extra room-for-your-toes, protection from the reinforced toe bumper and the stability of a hiking shoe. With a waterproof membrane, engineered knit upper and all-terrain tread this a boot that will have you feeling comfortable all day long on your easy walks and explorations.
Specifications - Keen NXIS EVO Waterproof Boot:
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- KonnectFit heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
- Speed-lace webbing system with top collar hooks for comfortably snug fit
- DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Eco Anti-Odour for natural odour control
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
- KEEN Comfort Heel Control for Achilles padding and a more secure fit
- TPU reinforcement for added durability in key zones
- Original Fit–Iconic KEEN fit with generous space across forefoot for toes to spread out
- Material - Performance mesh upper with TPU overlays for durability; Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning; KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip; Breathable textile lining; Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort
- DRY - A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Weight: 14.7 oz / 417.9 g
- Care - Gently brush with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt. Treat stains right away with a gentle cleaner. Air dry away from heat.