Our Review - Keen Targhee EXP Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots Men:
The Keen Targhee EXP is a mid-height waterproof walking boot with a great fit and excellent all day comfort. The Targhee has a really solid outsole with a tread pattern that provides great grip on mixed terrain. The mid-height provides a nice level of ankle support without the extra weight or over high ankle over that some people prefer to avoid.
The KEENDry membrane provides waterproof protection without compromising breathability and the leather mud shield offers further debris protection. Comfort is excellent thanks to the cushioned sole unit and supportive shank and footbed design.
Specifications - Keen Targhee EXP Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots Men:
- KEEN.Dry - A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Metatomical Footbed Design - This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Resilient, internal nylon shank
- Polyurethane-coated leather mud shield for durability and easy cleaning
- Reinforced eyelets for easy adjustment
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Performance mesh upper
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA insoles
- Weight - 18.3 oz / 518.5 g