This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Keen Targhee III Waterproof Hiking Boots Men
in-store price: £130.00
Our Review - Keen Targhee III Waterproof Hiking Boots Men:
The Keen Targhee III is the latest version of Keens iconic mid-height hiking boot with an updated, fresh look this year. The Targhee III has a solid outsole with a tread pattern that provides great grip on mixed terrain. The mid-height provides a nice level of ankle support without the extra weight or over high ankle over that some people prefer to avoid.
The KEENDry membrane provides waterproof protection without compromising breathability and the leather mud shield offers further debris protection. Comfort is excellent thanks to the cushioned sole unit and supportive shank and footbed design.
Specifications - Keen Targhee III Waterproof Hiking Boots Men:
- KEEN.Dry® waterproof, breathable membrane - A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
- Speed hooks, for easy lace adjustment
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Resilient, internal shank
- Metatomical Footbed Design - This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- CLEANSPORT NXT™ for natural odor control*
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Waterproof, leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN All-Terrain rubber outsole for high-traction grip
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA insoles
- Weight - 17.3 oz / 489.9 g