Our Review - Keen Targhee III Waterproof Hiking Shoes Men:
The Keen Targhee III is a durable, robust hiking shoe with the reliable KEENDry Membrane running through it to ensure your feet stay dry and comfortable. Keen have retain the excellent fit and features of the very popular previous versions and updated the shoe with a fresh, new look.
Ideal for mixed terrain walks the Targhee III provides excellent grip and support as well as offering a comfortable, cushioned platform. All in all the Keen Targhee is a really solid all round walking shoe that you can happily wear all day, everyday and it’s great value too.
Specifications - Keen Targhee III Waterproof Hiking Shoes Men:
- KEEN.Dry® waterproof, breathable membrane - A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Resilient, internal shank
- Metatomical Footbed Design - This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- CLEANSPORT NXT™ for natural odor control*
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Waterproof, leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN All-Terrain rubber outsole for high-traction grip
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA insoles
- Weight – 15.9 oz / 449.9 g