Our Review - Keen Targhee III Waterproof Hiking Shoes Women:
The Keen Targhee III is a great value, super comfortable walking shoe with a durable upper and reliable KEENDry Membrane to keep your feet dry without compromising on breathability. Keen shoes typically have a slightly more roomy toebox than many brands and this appeals to a wide range of individuals. The Targhee has always been a popular shoe in the Keen range and this year they have retain the excellent fit and features of previous models with a fresh, new look.
The Targhee III provides excellent grip and support as well as offering a comfortable, cushioned platform which is suitable for a wide range of terrains. The Keen Targhee is a really solid all round walking shoe that you can happily wear all day, everyday.
Specifications - Keen Targhee III Waterproof Hiking Shoes Women:
- KEEN.Dry® waterproof, breathable membrane - A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Resilient, internal shank
- Metatomical Footbed Design - This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- CLEANSPORT NXT™ for natural odor control*
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Waterproof, leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN All-Terrain rubber outsole for high-traction grip
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA insoles
- Weight – 12.9 oz / 367.0 g