Our Review - Keen Wild Sky Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots Women:
The Keen Wild Sky Walking boot has been designed as a “Do it All” boot. It will happily take you along easy trails as well as backpacking trips and more challenging mountain hikes.
With a KEEN.DRY waterproof membrane running throughout the Wild Sky is well equipped to keep your feet dry and comfortable which is aided by the durable, waterproof leather upper material.
Traction is excellent thanks to the 5mm multi-directional lugs which bite into any terrain giving you a sure foot hold across a wide range of surfaces from mud to rock and everything in between.
Fit wise the mid-height provides excellent support around the ankle and the boots shape holds the mid foot nicely so there is no movement when you cross cambered or steep gradients. The heel is locked into place thanks to the KonnectFit heel system that pulls the wire system from the lacing to ensure a solid hold without unwanted slipping.
If you want a boot that is extremely capable across a wide range of occasions then the Keen Wilkd Sky Mid is a great choice offering a solid, supportive feel without excess weight or constraint.
Specifications - Keen Wild Sky Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots Women:
- 5mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Full-length nylon board-lasted construction for added stability
- KonnectFit heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- Waterproof leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- PU midsole delivers resilient cushioning
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable PU insole with arch support for long-lasting comfort