Our View - La Sportiva Bushido II Men:
The original La Sportiva Bushido has been a very popular shoe with our customers and this year the performance driven shoe has been given a bit of an update.
The Bushidos low profile design remains making it ideal for technical off-road terrain by keeping you close to the ground adding stability over stones, roots and branches. The La Sportiva "STB Control" construction incorporating a TPU frame that wraps under foot to provide maximum stability and responsiveness, whilst reducing weight.
The FriXion Red double compound sole has been designed to give maximum traction at any foot angle meaning uneven terrain isn’t a problem. In combination with the snug fitting uppp the Bushido really connects you to the ground giving you confidence to traverse the ground t speed and in comfort.
Specifications - La Sportiva Bushido II Men:
- Super-clean design with minimal stitching
- Uppers with internal slip-on construction: wraps around the foot like a sock without compressing it or exerting pressure points
- New heel designed for maximum comfort of fit
- Reinforcements in thermoplastic film for resistance to rubbing and abrasion
- EVA layer for better cushioning and impact absorption
- The FriXion Red double compound sole has different support surfaces, guaranteeing maximum grip on all types of terrain.
- Upper: breathable, air mesh with thermoplastic film reinforcements, TPU medial skeleton placed laterally on rip-stop inserts.
- Lining: slip resistant, breathable
- Midsole: Compressed EVA and Stability Control System
- Sole: Frixion Red
- Footbed: 4mm Ortholite Ergonomic
- Drop: 6
- Weight: 305g (half pair, size 42)