Our View - La Sportiva Bushido Men
The La Sportiva Bushido is a performance driven shoe with a low profile design that is perfect for technical terrain as it keeps you close to the ground adding stability over stones, roots and branches. The La Sportiva "STB Control" construction incorproates a TPU frame that wraps under foot to provide maximum stability, responsiveness, whilst reducing weight.
The all in one upper fits the foot like a sock which prevents pressure points and risk of irritation. The outsole uses dual-density rubber to maximise grip and reduce wear rates as well as multi-direction positioning to aid braking and control on rough ground.
The La Sportiva Bushido is a great choice for anyone looking for a lightweight yet grippy trail running shoe for training and/or racing.
Specifications - La Sportiva Bushido Men
- Internal slip-on construction fits the foot like a sock without causing excessive pressure.
- Outsole lugs have rounded edges and wrap over the midsole to provide added traction and enhance stability on off camber terrain.
- WEIGHT: 10.5 oz/ 298 g
- LAST: Racing Lite Ergo
- FIT: Performance
- UPPER: AirMesh/ Thermal Adhesive Microfiber/ High Frequency Welded Ripstop/ TPU Toe Cap
- LINING: Mesh/ Highly breathable lateral mesh inserts/ Stretch AirMesh Tongue
- MIDSOLE: Compression Molded MEMlex/ 1.5mm Dual-Density compressed EVA Rock-Guard in forefoot/ TPU Shank
- DROP (MM): Heel: 19mm / Toe: 13mm / Drop: 6mm
- CUSHIONING: Midsole 32A
- SOLE: Dual-Density FriXion® XT V-Groove™ with Impact Brake System™