Our View - La Sportiva Bushido Women
The La Sportiva Bushido Women is a lightweight, low profile trail running shoe designed for those who are looking for a shoe that provides a stable, fast platform on mixed terrains from rocks and roots to grass and mud. The shoe incorporates an all-in-one upper that fits like a sock to help prevent pressure points and potential rubbing from seams. There is also a TPU frame that wraps under foot to provide maximum stability, responsiveness, whilst reducing weight.
The outsole is aggressive enough to tackle most terrains with confidence aided by the additional bite that the multi-direction lugs provide especially when descending. The Bushido is a great choice for anyone looking for a stable, protective off-road running shoe that is light and responsive.
Specifications - La Sportiva Bushido Women
- Internal slip-on construction fits the foot like a sock without causing excessive pressure.
- Outsole lugs have rounded edges and wrap over the midsole to provide added traction and enhance stability on off camber terrain.
- WEIGHT: 8.8 oz/ 248 g
- LAST: Women's Racing Lite Ergo
- FIT: Performance
- UPPER: AirMesh/ Thermal Adhesive Microfiber/ High Frequency Welded Ripstop/ TPU Toe Cap
- LINING: Mesh/ Highly breathable lateral mesh inserts/ Stretch AirMesh Tongue
- MIDSOLE: Compression Molded MEMlex/ 1.5mm Dual-Density compressed EVA Rock-Guard in forefoot/ TPU Shank
- DROP (MM): Heel: 19mm / Toe: 13mm / Drop: 6mm
- CUSHIONING: Midsole 32A
- SOLE: Dual-Density FriXion® XT V-Groove™ with Impact Brake System™