Our View - La Sportiva Mens Source Hoody:
The La Sportiva Source Hoody is a super warm, insulating mid-layer jacket that is ideal for cold weather pursuits. It is a great layering piece over a baselayer and under a hard shell when the weather is really bad or as an outer itself in dry conditions.
The material wicks moisture away from the skin quickly making it ideal for higher intensity pursuits. The attached hood adds even greater protection from the cold and is designed to fit closely to the head for unrestricted movement.
The Pontetorto material is a mix of merino wool and polyester that provides excellent temperature regulation and the full length zip allows full control of ventilation. All sizes are EU and La Sportiva garments tend to fit on the small side.
Specifications - La Sportiva Mens Source Hoody:
- Comfortable flatlock seamtechnology
- Pilling and fading resistant based on Pontetorto “resin-treatment”
- BlueSign® approved Polygiene® anti-bacterial/odor treatment
- Reinforced pocket entrance
- Super flat pocket construction
- 2 front hand pockets with zip
- “Manica a martello” armhole shape
- Pull length CF zip
- Big applicated chest zipper pocket
- BREATHABILITY - Highly breathable providing optimum climate control
- STRETCH - comfortable, responsive allowing maximum freedom of movement
- REGULAR FIT - comfortable, technical cut
- INSULATION - products that can be worn in cold temperatures
- POLYGIENE - an active odour control technology based on natural silver salt for the treatment of high-performance materials. Engineered to give wearers fresh-all-day confidence, Polygiene is perfect for active people who demand natural, long-lasting odour protection.
- PONTETORTO - A fabric made from 40% merino wool and 60% polyester, with a significantly elevated thermal capacity. The main feature of EKS is its capability to generate heat during physical activity, using the latent heat produced by perspiration, which is released naturally in the transfer from liquid to gas phase.
- Weight: 488 g (L)