Our View - La Sportiva Mutant Women:
The La Sportiva Mutant has always been a very popular trail running shoe with both men and women and we now have the women’s specific version in stock built on the Women’s Tempo 2 Ergo last for a more secure, specific hold.
Grip wise the La Sportiva Mutant is exceptional on virtually all terrain thanks to the sticky rubber compound developed from the La Sportiva experience in climbing and the well-spaced, aggressive lugs.
Cushioning is at a nice level with the Injected Moulded EVA absorbing impacts and protecting from trail debris. A close fitting upper provides a feeling of confidence on technical terrain and the this is further enhanced by the integrated Fusiongate Technology Lacing Harness that keeps the foot held in place perfectly without pressure points.
Specifications - La Sportiva Mutant Women:
- Spyraltongue™ Technology for easy entry and snug, all encompassing fit
- Integrated Fusiongate™ Technology Lacing Harness with High Frequency reinforcements for a fantastic fit
- Incredible traction with FriXion® XF, our stickiest running shoe sole compound
- Sublime cushioning tames the trails
- WEIGHT: 9.0 oz/ 256 g
- LAST: Womens Tempo 2 Ergo
- FIT: Medium/Wide
- UPPER: AirMesh/ TPU / 4-way stretch dynamic scree guard
- LINING: AirMesh
- MIDSOLE: Injection Molded EVA / TPU Stabilizer
- DROP (MM): Heel: 26mm / Toe: 16mm / Drop: 10mm
- CUSHIONING: Midsole 32A
- SOLE: FriXion® XF / V-Groove™ with Impact Brake System™