Our View - La Sportiva Ultra Raptor II Leather Men's GTX:
The La Sportiva Ultra Raptor II Leather GTX is a walking shoe designed as a fast and light hiking/trail running hybrid which doesn’t compromise in either condition. The slightly more robust design compared to the trail running version of the Ultra Raptor Mountain Running icon, is ideal when you plan to be in rough, technical terrain for longer durations and potentially carrying light loads.
Waterproof and breathable thanks to the Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort membrane. The nubuck leather upper 2.0 version is highly durable and provides excellent support and protection.
The upper is in abrasion-resistant, breathable mesh fabric, perfect for use in all conditions. The rear stabilizing heel allows perfect control over the traverses. Perfect volume adjustment and foot hold thanks to the dedicated lacing elements means you will get a perfect fit every day. The TPU skeleton is especially important allowing the lace pull-force to be distributed equally over all areas of the upper.
The Ultra Raptor II Leather GTX is a shoe designed for outdoor enthusiasts looking for a supportive, comfortable walking/running shoe that has an adaptable fit for mile after mile comfort and performance.
Specifications - La Sportiva Ultra Raptor II Leather Men's GTX:
- Upper - Nubuck leather with microfibre reinforcement band with anti-abrasion coating
- Lining - Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort
- Footbed - Ortholite Mountain Running
- Midsole - Memlex Eva with shock absorbing injection
- Sole - FriXion ™ Blue sole in highly abrasion resistant compound, Impact Brake System and integrated anti-shock rubber toe cap
- Drop - 9 mm
- Weight - 420g / ½pa
- Rear stabilizer heel for perfect control on the traverse
- High durability Blue FriXion ™ sole with Trail Bite Heel pronounced for better braking on descents
- Single-layer Nubuck upper for maximum resistance, comfort and breathability