Our View - La Sportiva Ultra Raptor II Mid Leather Women’s GTX:
The La Sportiva Ultra Raptor II Mid GTX Ultra Raptor Mid II Leather GTX for women is a leather version of the mid-height fast and light hiking/trail running hybrid Ultra Raptor Mid II which doesn’t compromise in either conditions. The slightly higher cut compared to the shoe version of the Ultra Raptor Mountain Running icon, is ideal when you plan to be in rough, technical terrain for linger durations and potentially carrying light loads. The extra height provides that little extra protection and comfort.
Waterproof and breathable thanks to the Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort membrane. The soft Comfort Collar protects the ankle from the entry of stones or mud and integrates the easy-fit spoiler for maximum ease of fit.
The rear stabilizing heel allows perfect control on the crossbeams. The result is a shoe that can be worn for many consecutive hours and is suitable for off-road use on any type of terrain. The Ultra Raptor Mid II Leather GTX for women is a great all round fast and light mountain boot and is also available in a non-leather version. See our alternative listing for details.
Specifications - La Sportiva Ultra Raptor II Mid Leather Women’s GTX:
- Upper - Nubuck leather
- Lining - Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort
- Footbed - Ortholite Mountain Running
- Midsole - Memlex Eva with shock-absorbing injection
- Sole - FriXion Blue in highly abrasion resistant compound, Impact Brake System and integrated anti-shock rubber toe cap
- Weight – 370 gr / ½pa
- Drop - 9mm
- Comfort Collar: soft collar to protect the ankle with easy-fit spoiler that facilitates the fit
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort lining
- Single-layer Nubuck upper for maximum resistance, comfort, and breathability
- Rear heel stabilizer for perfect control on the traverse
- FriXion ™ Blue sole in highly abrasion-resistant compound with a pronounced Trail Bite Heel for better braking on descents
- Perfect volume adjustment and foot wrapping thanks to the particular lacing system: the loops are sewn on the inside of the upper and reinforced on the outside with high-frequency reinforcements: this system allows the tension of the lacing to be distributed over the entire upper