This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
La Sportiva Ultra Raptor II Mid Women's GTX
in-store price: £155.00
Our View - La Sportiva Ultra Raptor II Mid Women’s GTX:
The La Sportiva Ultra Raptor II Mid GTX Ultra Raptor Mid II Women’s GTX is a boot is designed as a mid-height fast and light hiking/trail running hybrid which doesn’t compromise in either conditions. The slightly higher cut compared to the shoe version of the Ultra Raptor Mountain Running icon, is ideal when you plan to be in rough, technical terrain for linger durations and potentially carrying light loads. The extra height provides that little extra protection and comfort.
Waterproof and breathable thanks to the Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort membrane. The soft Comfort Collar protects the ankle from the entry of stones or mud and integrates the easy-fit spoiler for maximum ease of fit.
The upper is in abrasion-resistant, breathable mesh fabric, perfect for use in all conditions. The rear stabilizing heel allows perfect control over the traverses. Perfect volume adjustment and foot hold thanks to the dedicated lacing elements means you will get a perfect fit every day. The TPU skeleton is especially important allowing the lace pull-force to be distributed equally over all areas of the upper.
The Women’s Ultra Raptor Mid II GTX is a bott designed for women looking for a supportive, comfortable walking and running boot that has an adaptable fit for mile after mile comfort and performance.
Specifications - La Sportiva Ultra Raptor II Mid Women’s GTX:
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort membrane lining
- Comfort Collar: soft collar to protect the ankle with an easy-fit spoiler that facilitates the fit
- Rear stabilizing heel for perfect control over the traverses
- FriXion™ White sole in soft XF compound with pronounced Trail Bite Heel heel for better downhill braking
- Perfect volume adjustment and foot hold thanks to the dedicated lacing elements: the eye-stay webbings are sewn on the inside of the upper and reinforced on the outside with a high frequency TPU skeleton, allowing the lace pull-force to be distributed equally over all areas of the upper
- Uppers: Abrasion resistant mesh with microfiber reinforcement band with anti-abrasion coating
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort
- Footbed: Ortholite Mountain Running
- Midsole: Memlex Eva with shock-absorbing injection
- Sole: Ultra-tight FriXion White with Impact Brake System and integrated anti-shock rubber toe
- Weight: 395 g (1/2 pair)
- Drop: 9mm